A Danish delegation from Viborg Municipality and Dania Academy of Higher Education made a visit to Irbid on November 2013. During this visit Mrs Lise Mejlhede, Dean of Faculty – Dania Academy of Higher Education – Viborg signed a Memorandum of Understanding between Dania Academy of Higher Education, Irbid Governorate, Greater Irbid Municipality, Irbid Chamber of Industry, Irbid Chamber of Commerce, and Yarmouk University in the field of education and the development of business and tourism.
The MoU includes, but is not limited to, the following types of collaboration:
· Promotion of tourism and business between Denmark as part of Scandinavia and Jordan
· Internships at Danish or Jordanian companies, tourism operators and public administrations
· Student and Teacher Exchange.
· Organisation of study visits, education and training
· Networking workshop(s) with the objectives of sharing knowledge on methods, strategies and tools in Denmark and Jordan
· Development and implementation of joint projects
To know more about Dania Academy of Higher Education, please check the following link:
For more information about the MoU, please contact:
Dr. Claus Bang Olsen – Dania Academy for Higher Education